Welcome to My Blog

Welcome! Take a look around and prepare to be greeted with topics covering everything from restaurant and movie reviews to breakfast smoothie recipes. Don't forget to subscribe for updates.

Saturday, 19 April 2014

The 30 Day Breakfast Smoothie Challenge


Recently, I've been turning into a bit of a health nut. I suppose working from home comes with its own set of side-effects. I start the day off with honey and lemon in warm water followed by a 30 minute workout and then a healthy breakfast. I've also been trying to add more leafy, green vegetables to my diet and stay hydrated (8 glasses of water? Pshh. More like 12!). Cliches are beginning to sound beautiful - breakfast IS the most important meal of the day hands-down. Therefore, I've concluded that I need to focus my energies on making the first meal of the day as nutritious and healthy as I can, being as lazy as I am. The plan is to create delicious, energy boosting smoothies every morning that I can quickly whizz up in the blender. The 30 Day Challenge will mean a new breakfast smoothie everyday for the next month! I'll share my recipes with you guys in case any of you want to follow suit. Let the games begin! Wish me luck :)


1 comment: